There’s nothing worse than a backseat driver, especially one who doesn’t know where he’s going. Looking for the right automobile insurance can sometimes feel like that. While you know what you’re looking to accomplish, the noise from commercials and the confusing advice of sales people speaking insurancese can make you want to drive off a cliff.
Knowing which kind of auto insurance is perfect for you isn’t always easy, so let the experts at Casswood be your backseat driver. We’ll go the extra mile to find you the very best coverage, no matter what your needs and budget.
As an independent insurance agency we work with not just one but many auto insurance providers to match you, your budget, your driving record and car with the company that will serve your needs best.
Automobile insurance is more than securing an ID card to register your vehicle and getting it on the road. It is designed to reimburse you for the huge expense that an accident can cause should your vehicle be damaged as well as the catastrophic financial loss of a law suit if you should hurt someone with the car.
THE FOUNDATION OF YOUR AUTO PROTECTION SHOULD INCLUDE:
- LIABILITY INSURANCE - Protects you and your family against claims for bodily injury (injuring someone) or property damage (hitting another car or physical property) caused by an auto accident in which you or your covered family members are considered legally responsible. We help you to ascertain the amount of protection you should consider and to understand the various State regulations.
- COLLISION COVERAGE - Pays for damage to your car if you’re in a covered accident. We work with you to find the company that has local and prompt claims service.
- COMPREHENSIVE COVERAGE - Pays for damage to your car from a fire, theft, vandalism, hitting a deer, driving through a desert sand storm and many other events.
- MEDICAL PAYMENTS - Pays for medical expenses for you, your family members and passengers if you’re involved in an accident in your car or as a pedestrian.
- UNINSURED/UNDERINSURED MOTORIST - Typically covers injury resulting from an accident with an uninsured driver or a driver that does not carry the same limits of liability that you do. It will close the gap.
ADDITIONAL COVERAGE OPTIONS TO CONSIDER:
- RENTAL REIMBURSEMENT - Covers the expense of a rental car while your vehicle is being repaired, as a result of a covered loss.
- TOWING AND LABOR - Provides towing service for a disabled vehicle.
- A VARIETY OF LIMITS ARE AVAILABLE - Repair or Replacement Collision. Pays for replacing your vehicle with a new vehicle of the same kind and quality if collision results in a total loss.
- AUTO LOAN/LEASE COVERAGE - In a total loss, this coverage generally pays for the additional amount you may owe on your loan or lease above your vehicle’s value.
WE WORK TO FIND DISCOUNTS!
You might be eligible for considerable discounts, let Casswood find new ways to save you money! For example:
- Insuring More Than One Car
- Insuring Your Car and Home
- Maintaining a Clean Driving Record
- Demonstrating a Good Student Status
- Defensive Driving Discounts
- EFT Discounts
- Pay in Full Discounts
- Schedule Discounts
Don’t let someone else give you the wrong directions. Contact us now and we’ll get you exactly where you need to be.